We are looking for someone to join our media team
During our online broadcast of motorsport events, commentators keep audiences engaged by commentating with excitement, enthusiasm and passion. You should help to add colour and interest by talking about the atmosphere and what is happening in the crowd as well as on the track. It’s also important that you know when to stop talking and let the action speak for itself.
You will need to ‘say what they see’ and paint a picture of what is happening for listeners. You will need to stay impartial and give a balanced commentary.
We have a strong track record of developing world class media and commentary talent and now, we’re looking for the next generation.
Main Duties include but are not limited to:
• Being reliable and turning up on time
• Assisting the team to set up studio equipment & any other equipment both inside and outdoors before and at the end of the weekend.
• Having a professional attitude at all times when on site
• Recording on-site interviews or other video content, either behind or in front of camera as and when instructed.
• Participate in pre or post event previews or review recordings
• Prepare for the event or fixture by researching results & competitors
• Work with the production team to plan the broadcast
• Take direction from an on-site producer at the event or fixture
• Work well with the on-site production team
• Race commentary
Experience not essential, but enthusiasm, reliability and a can-do attitude is.
Send us your radio, commentary or presenting demo below or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 29th Feb 2020.
All applicants will be contacted after this date.
I understand and accept Motorsport Media will store my details and any information given on this form for a maximum of 12 Months and processed only by Motorsport Media Ltd for the purposes of this and other media job openings that may arise.
Your Name (Please Print)
Your Email (required)
Link to your online demo